The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (‘ARCA’) requires companies to appoint a company secretary who is both a natural person and a resident of Singapore.
The company secretary is responsible for the administration of the company and ensuring that all directors and shareholders are informed of their statutory obligations. Our experienced and qualified accountants have many years of offering these services to corporate clients.
The role of a company secretary is:
- Maintain the statutory registers and minutes books
- Prepare the notice for meetings for directors and shareholders
- Compliance to the constitution of the company
- Filing of annual returns and any other filings with ACRA
- Prepare the minutes of meetings of directors and shareholders
- Other duties as required