Who we are.
We are Rodgers Reidy (International) Pty Ltd, ACN 124 647 696 and our website address is: https://rodgersreidy.com.au.
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information to carry out our functions or activities under the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
What personal data we collect
and why we collect it.
- If you upload images to the website/social media, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. This is to ensure no-one can download and extract any location data from images.
- We collect personal information through our websites and social media services such as Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. We use this information to improve our website and services.
- We use Mailchimp and other software to manage our mailing lists and event registrations.
- If you fill out a contact form on the website, your personal information is kept strictly confidential and will only be used to contact you regarding your enquiry.
- We will also collect your personal information when you apply for a job at the Rodgers Reidy.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- We won’t disclose sensitive information about you unless you agree, or would reasonably expect us to.
What rights you have over your data
- You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to make a complaint
- You can complain to us in writing about how we have handled your personal information. We will respond to the complaint within 30 days. Click here to view our complaints procedure or click here to contact us.